Today a 9th grade student asked me if there was something he could do to tell if two categorical variables had a relationship or not. The Χ2 test would be perfect, except that most of my 9th grade students don't yet have the mathematical acumen to do the calculation themselves.
Note that this calculator doesn't check that the original data is fit to be included, and definitely does not yet include the Yates correction for continuity.
Subcribe to my blog
- Gradient jQuery plugin (37,603)
- Using Red 5 Flash media server with Drupal (11,453)
- Modulo Arithmetic (11,182)
- Flash Compass (6,298)
- Creating Equations in Movable Type (6,240)
- Histograms Online (5,945)
- Using Flex to Create an Algebra Puzzle (5,749)
- 1 of 13