I'm working on a script that allows a user to enter in a logical statement in symbolic form, and then the script creates the truth table for that logic. It doesn't work perfectly yet, but it's an interesting exercise. One of my students asked me if the reason we studied logic was partially because of computers, and I agreed.
Check it out here.
Subcribe to my blog
- Gradient jQuery plugin (37,919)
- Using Red 5 Flash media server with Drupal (11,962)
- Modulo Arithmetic (11,498)
- Flash Compass (6,573)
- Creating Equations in Movable Type (6,496)
- Using Flex to Create an Algebra Puzzle (6,259)
- Chinese Remainder Theorem (6,258)
- 1 of 13